It is clearly obvious that real “bros” turn to one another for guidance at difficult times, particularly when it comes to relationships, and career problems.
Bro tips are basically the tips that are shared between men. It is also known for pro tips and shared between your friends or brothers. Some males give great counsel that really works. Though, there is also a group of guys who appear to be completely lost when it comes to relationship advice or any kind of life advice.
1. “Show your bros you care about them in little ways. If you don’t message them often, message them just to ask how they’re doing. Things like that.”
2. “Support your bros; don’t tear them down when they are trying to achieve something.”
3. “Always buy more than one stick of deodorant at a time so you’ll have a spare around when you run out. Finding out that you’re at the end right before you have to be somewhere, preferably smelling acceptable, is the worst.”
4. “As a guy in his mid-50s, my number one advice is: When you’re disagreeing with someone, no matter the relationship, always validate their point first, empathize with them second, and then, and only then, make your counter-argument. Never respond to an argument with a pushback before you’ve validated/empathized with them. If you’re Machiavellian about life, you’ll be more likely to get what you want from someone else if they feel respected by you. If you’re not Machiavellian, it’s just a nice thing to do.”
5. “Don’t be a d*ck. Everybody is struggling with something.”
6. “Focus on yourself and develop yourself into something you’re proud of. Everything else will fall into place if you can be confident in who you are and what you’re capable of.”
7. “Make friends with your friend’s significant other. It will go a long way in the long run”.
8. “Try to leave people better than you found them”.
9. “If you stop talking to your friends or hanging out with them as often because of your girl you’ll regret that for the rest of your life. Being reliant on your partner is both terrible for your mental well-being and your relationship”.
10. “Don’t put him down to make yourself look good”.
11. “Go see a doctor when you’re hurt or sick and don’t wait until you’re on death’s door to do it. Also, take ALL of your prescribed medication; don’t stop just cause you to feel better”.
12. “Hygiene, be mindful of it. Ass cleaning, dick dabbing after peeing, flossing, cleaning behind your ears and belly button, face washing, etc. I didn’t realize how most of us didn’t get raised learning basic hygiene until I got older.”
13. “Get 6 to 8 hours of sleep.”
Also Read: Tips on How to Flirt With Any Girl