We’ve compiled a list of 21 ridiculously difficult female beauty products for men to predict that even women are also bound to fail. You are a boss-level boyfriend of all time if you score 21/21.
So fasten your seatbelts, mate! Let’s take a look at these female beauty products and evaluate if you’re worth it!
Men, We Bet You Can’t Score 21/21 on This Quiz About Female Beauty Products
We've compiled a list of 21 ridiculously difficult female beauty products for men to predict that even women are also bound to fail. You are a boss-level boyfriend of all time if you score 21/21.
So fasten your seatbelts, mate! Let's take a look at these female beauty products and evaluate if you're worth it!
1. Which beauty product is shown in this image? (Hint: It's not an adult toy).
It looks almost the same as the traditional curling iron, but it will do your entire head in minutes, saving a lot of time and minimizing heat damage.
2. What is this weird-looking thing that looks like an air pump?
Face rollers are designed to be used to gently massage your face and stimulate the lymphatic system to decrease puffiness, ease tension and stimulate blood flow to increase your skin's glow.
3. We would love to see your facial expression looking at this beauty product. Anyway, what do you think it is?
A diffuser spreads the airstream over a larger area in a more controlled manner, which is ideal for curly or wavy hair types since it helps to maintain the natural curl pattern.
4. What is this bag used for? (Hint: It's not a coffin case.)
A makeup case is used for carrying cosmetics. Some female carry makeup case to allow them to reapply or touch up their makeup periodically.
5. What is the function of this piece of plastic that looks like a hat?
Lip enhancers help to increase volume in your lips. This gives the lips a fuller and smoother appearance.
6. It seems like a spanner has been reduced to a size-zero figure. But anyway what is the name of this beauty product?
Comedonal needle is used to open and remove comedonal acne lesions.
7. Why do you think a female would want to use this alien-like ware?
It is a massaging beauty roller used to lift up your skin up to prevent from wrinkles.
8. This might not be found in every female's room but some have it. So can you guess what is it?
Wearable nail polish holder gives you a spill-proof manicure. It makes it easy to put nail polish on your nails.
9. What is the purpose of this strange tube-like product?
Female urination device (FUD) allows you to urinate while standing up which is a portable bathroom. It's neat and discreet ideal for camping, hiking, and outdoor activities.
10. You must figure out what this beauty product is for. (Hint: It's silkworm cocoons, which are organic.)
Natural silkworm cocoon balls are used to remove blackheads when it comes to skin and face care. It has anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties, as well as increasing skin elasticity and moisturizing properties.
11. Another odd female product for you. Can you guess what it is for?
This beauty product is used on the skin to treat common skin and foot (plantar) warts.
12. Why do you think a female would want it, even if it has picky needles on it?
A derma roller is a beauty care product used to help rejuvenate the skin, treat acne scarring, and reduce signs of aging.
13. What is this cotton-swab lookalike with all those springs?
The spring captures individual hairs and yanks them out by the root when you roll it over your face. Because it can grab more hair at once, it works significantly faster than threading.
14. What exactly is this silicon cup that a female carries with them?
A menstrual cup is a type of reusable feminine hygiene product. It’s a small, flexible funnel-shaped cup made of rubber or silicone that you insert into your vagina to catch and collect period fluid.
15. Here's a weird wrinkle-like thing. Are you able to figure out what it is?
Bronzers are frequently used to achieve a sun-kissed look, particularly in the winter when pale skin is more common, or to seem tanned in the summer.
16. Given that female have a variety of brushes, what do you think this brush is for? You can take your sweet time for this one.
It may be used on both your face and neck and its benefits on circulation will help you achieve firmer, longer-lasting skin. Facial brushes are better than anti-aging creams.
17. For some female, this beauty product has become an essential part of their daily routine. What do you think they're for?
This tool is made of a soft spongy substance that is used to separate the toes during pedicure procedures. It prevents contact between the toes during the application and drying of nail paint, making the job easier.
18. Yes, you guessed correctly. It's a roller, but what do female do with it?
Jade rollers are used to massage the skin softly. This helps the lymph nodes drain fluids and poisons from the face, reducing puffiness temporarily.
19. This is something you might come across in a restaurant. But, why do you think females carry them?
This is a DIY trick for many females. It is used to blend liquid makeup.
20. Can you guess what is the name of this beauty product?
Eyelash curlers are a hand-operated beauty appliance that curls the hairs on your lashes to give them a lift. They are mostly used on upper eyelash hairs.
21. Final question: What exactly are these odd-looking beauty products? (Hint: It's not household cleaning sponges.)
Beauty blenders or makeup sponges are nothing but tools used for blending and applying makeup products, especially foundation, blusher and concealer.