Googling has indeed made everyone’s life easier. Don’t know about Google? You can just google it in Google. But what if the last thing you googled is the one you have to f*ck? What would it be?
Google has everything from how to pick a nose properly to what to do with a nasty booger. You can name it all, Google will try to answer you as correctly as possible. Regardless of whatever your search history is, what if you have to f*ck the last thing you google? Do you think you can live up to the task? The most important thing is, will you be able to reveal your google history?
However, people on the internet are bold enough to reveal the last thing they googled. Their revelation is mind-blowing and fearlessly enough, some of them are even ready to f*ck the last thing they google.
2. “Norway? All of it?”
3. “I have Avengers: Endgame.
Does that mean the entire universe, or only half?”
4. “Winnie the pooh: blood and honey. I don’t know if I survive this”
5. “The broad-ass concept of, “weather”. guess ill be fuckin ‘sunny with 0% chance of rain'”
6. “Predator the movie. This is going to be difficult and bloody”
7. ‘“How to pit a cherry” apparently I will be pioneering a fascinating new method’
8. “I’m officially having sex with a punctuation mark”
9. “Cast iron frying pan. F*ck”
10. “I guess I’m f*cking my town’s whole fire department 🤷🏼♂️”
11. “I couldn’t remember Daniel Radcliff’s name. so I googled “the actor for harry potter” so I’m basically going to nail Danny boy.”
12. “Lego Yoda”
13. “Gorilla Glue 🤣”
14. “A therapist”
15. “My bank.
I think it’ll be the one fucking me.”
16. “Chimpanzee without hair 😟”
17. “A tickling anus. Don’t ask”
18. “Google translate.”
19. “gay Russian pornstars”
Also Read: 7 Things We’ve All Definitely Googled Once: Nepali Pickup Lines